Thursday, November 15, 2007

Jesse & Rachel - October 2007

Jesse & Rachel were such a fun couple to work with. They got married in a church that had an awesome combination of natural light and stain glass windows... the perfect combination for fabulous images. Rachel was especially fun to work with because she wasn't embarassed to "work it" for the camera. It was such a pleasure to be a part of their day. I feel like I always say that about every couple, but it is true. I get to meet the coolest people and that makes my day and my job so enjoyable! Jesse and Rachel are living in Florida now, so I'm posting a lot of images for them to see while they wait for their final images and proof book to arrive.

Jesse & Rachel -
I hope you both are doing well and enjoying great Florida weather. I'm jealous :)
Enjoy!
- Becky

No comments: