Friday, November 16, 2007

Kurt & Laura - September 2007

Kurt & Laura called me almost a year ago and wanted to get together to talk about the possibility of me shooting their unique 2 day wedding event. Kurt & Laura were such an awesome couple, that I jumped at the chance to work with them. Kurt & Laura got married at her family's cabin in northern Wisconsin. Her Grandfather built the cabin and a unique covered bridge that spans a large creek on their property. It was a very small private ceremony on Friday. The fall colors were beautiful still. It was a BEAUTIFUL day. We met in Madison Saturday afternoon to take more portraits of Kurt & Laura at their farm. Later that evening we all went off to celebrate at a big reception and dance with all of their friends & family. It was a great time!

3 comments:

Dorinda Peyton said...

Great stuff Becky! I read about your achievement on Scott's blog. Congrats! Hope you and Ben are doing well! I've been meaning to email a few people from the workshop but have been so busy since I returned. Take care.

Dorinda

Anonymous said...

Hey you guys! Another shout-out from the Mo workshop. Love the wedding work you just posted. It's nice to hear how well you're doing. I'll keep an eye out for more ideas to steal- Bye! Terry Steffen

Dawn Shields said...

Beautiful Work! I love seeing how well you two are doing. I must say I'm really impressed with your work!

My Best,
Dawn Shields