Monday, January 28, 2008

Jeff & Kristen - January 26, 2008

I have been looking forward to this wedding for a VERY LONG TIME! My dear friend Kristen got married this weekend in Oshkosh to her best friend Jeff. Kristen has always been such an encourager to me and a true friend. It was such an honor to be a part of this dream day for her, Jeff, and their families. It was a beautfiul fresh snowy day in Oshkosh with mild temperatures...thankfully! It was such a wonderful day of laughter, joy, emotion, and celebration. I'm always humbled that I get this opportunity to document the most joyful moments in a couple's life. I feel like I have the BEST job in the world. I'm grateful every day for these opportunities.

4 comments:

Scott Robert Lim said...

you've got some nice photos here! Nice job Becky! I really like your post processing and the rich tones.

ohsweetiedahling said...

Hey becky!
You are doing a beautiful job capturing with available light, all your images have a fantastic ambiance to them.Great post Processing
You have talent girl!

Anonymous said...

I agree with them! you rock! Do you feel like I"m stalking you?

Bandele Zuberi said...

Hey nice work! Your images are very elegant and lovely feel about them. Great use of natural light too.