Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Sara & MaX

This weekend I was in Indianapolis visiting friends & family. I got the chance to take some photos for Bob & Tammy. I'd never met their children before. Their daughter Sara is so cute! When I took these pictures she was all dressed up for her gymnastics class. She loves dolls, stuffed animals, her dog Elle, dancing and singing... and an abundance of the color pink! When I met their son, I asked his name... and he said, " M A POWER X !!!" I just laughed. Max is really into super heros.... so he always has to use the POWER X when he spells his name. Max is 100% pure boy! When I asked him what he wanted to hold for his photos he chose a toy gun. Of course!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude! How cool! you have a BUSY GIRL! Was it VACATION TIME for you guy s, or what? How cool! love the shots of the kids! can't wait to hang out !