Monday, May 26, 2008

Darren & Tracey - May 24, 2008

Wow!!! Where do I even start???? I had the awesome opportunity to shoot Darren & Tracey's wedding this last weekend. It was SO much fun! Darren and Tracey are such an amazing couple. Their relationship has such depth and love. It was really evident through out their day. Madison just happens to be one of my favorite places to photograph weddings. I love all the architecture and variety of the area. We went all over Madison taking pictures, but I have to say that my FAVORITE place was THE TREE. This tree stands alone on a hill in a vast field. THE TREE has a lot of personal meaning for Darren & Tracey... Darren even proposed under it. So we had to shoot our final set of images there. We arrived at sunset and the images speak for themselves. Stunning and romantic. It was truly the perfect end to a wonderful day!

7 comments:

Erin Herndon said...

OH MY GOSH! Becky, you did a fabulous job. These are some of the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen. You are absolutely amazing!
WOW!

Becky Carpenter said...

Thanks Erin! I'm really pleased too!!!

Anonymous said...

GO BECKY!
These are SO AWESOME! Great Job!

Unknown said...

incredible pics becky! trace is so right that you truly are an artist. can't wait to see more!

-beanie (cornell friend)

Becky Carpenter said...

Thanks everyone for your great comments!

Unknown said...

Tracey, Darren and Becky,
Amazing pictures!! They really captured the feeling of your special day and more. Beautifull people captured with a gifted photographer. Congrats to all three of you.
Leslie

Unknown said...

Becky, these pictures really are so amazing, If you are ever in Florida, give me a call. I would love for you to get your hands on Katherine and Kaylie! Absolutely Beautiful!