Thursday, October 23, 2008

Scott & Cara - October 18, 2008

I had the honor of photographing Scott & Cara's wedding this past Saturday in Madison and it was AWESOME! I can't even express how much fun this wedding was! EVERYONE was so incredible to work with! You can tell that Scott & Cara are very close with their family and friends. The weather was the most beautiful Autumn weather and I just could not have asked for more! Here are a few of my favorites from the day.... there are soooo many, but I could only choose a few. Thanks Scott & Cara for choosing me for your big day! I truly was honored to be a part of it. Congratulations!

2 comments:

Cara Hinrichs said...

Becky,
You were absolutely amazing to work with. You had creative ideas and were willing to try just about anything. The results are incredible and you captured everything and more about our special day! I'll recommend you to anyone and everyone. Thanks for being there for us. -- Cara :)

Becky Carpenter said...

Thank you sooo much Cara! I just love hearing back from Brides with comments like yours!!!
I'M SO GLAD YOU LOVE THE IMAGES! I do too!
Great results are a reflection of a great couple! Seriously! You two, your wedding party, and family were FANTASTIC! You were totally ready to be creative and that makes for great photos.
Thanks again! It was a total pleasure working with you! All the best to you and Scott.
Becky